Frog Project Instructions:
- Catch a common frog in a glass jar.
- Observe the frog for 5-10 minutes.
- Make notes of your observations.
- Release the frog, explaining to students to always be very gentle with all animals.
- Search the Internet for informative frog web sites and make notes or copy and paste information in a Word processor
program or a Notepad program.
- Visit your library and locate books about frogs. Make notes.
- Draw or glue pictures of frogs on a large A3
piece of paper. Leave enough room to write your observations.
- Write all your observations around your
drawings or pictures in fact-box form.
- To finish the frog project complete
'Water Trouble' online activity at Teaching Treasures web site or have a look in
the Danger Zone,
Poison Dart Frogs.
©2003 Copyright Teaching Treasures ™ Publications