©Copyright 2000 Teaching Treasures Publications
What to do:
- large box, small box, ball, cylinder (can)
- lamp or spotlight
- Willow charcoal
- compressed charcoal
- kneadable rubber
- white conte crayon
- any type paper A3
- Arrange boxes, ball and cylinder on a table.
- Place the lamp so it lights up the items on one side only.
- Cover the entire paper using Willow charcoal, rub it in.
- Use heavy charcoal lines to create the darker outlines of the 3D shapes.
- Use the kneadable rubber to create the lighter parts of the 3D shapes.
- Draw the darkest parts using the compressed charcoal.
- Use the white conte crayon to create the lightest parts of the 3D shapes... back