Copyright Teaching Treasures Publications
- A Scientific visit to a butterfly house in the zoo can inspire students to paint one of these remarkable creatures.
- Symmetry should be taken into account with the paintings as well as colour blending.
- Butterflies can be made from recycled materials and hung from the ceiling creating a lovely display.
- A butterfly documentary should also be watched if you can obtain one from your local library.
- Another great way to create your own cards. Use your imagination and your creativity will just roll out card after card. Ideal for birthdays, christmas, easter, or just for that special moment... back